Lily Collins LA Times Magazine

Zac Efron's ex girlfriend looks sweet in March 2012 issue of LA Times. She is wearing Manish Arora pink satin blouse on the magazine cover. She is also sporting L’Wren Scott blouse and Vera Wang vest with organza and tulle drawstring bubble skirt. Lily is awesome in L’Wren Scott cream houndstooth lace shirt, Nina Ricci tank with Peter Som skirt.






Here is her interview:

“I did my first semester during the second half of the school year, and then Blind Side happened. I didn’t want to leave and not have that time count, so I had to write 10 extra papers and Skype with teachers, all while I was on set. And I had to fly back for finals. It was kind of really difficult.” Lily Collins told the mag.


“I have a mentality of taking a situation and making it the best it can be. From being 16 and going into boardrooms and having to prove myself, I understand the process of shocking people. They see one thing when you walk in, and hopefully they see something else when you leave.” Lily added.

Don't forget to check out more information on celebrity styles and latest fashion trends on Krazyfashionrocks.blogspot.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Celebrity Tattoos Female | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan