Engaged Actress Miley Cyrus Marie Claire 2012 Issue

Miley Cyrus is amazing on cover in shiny bejeweled Christian Dior dress with large earrings and some cocktail rings. She also wears Paco Rabanne, Aquilano.Rimondi, Kanye West, Dolce & Gabbana, Tom Ford and Versace.





On being with fiance Liam Hemsworth: Life is too short not to be with the person you want to be with. I don't really care about wedding or the piece of paper as much as I do the promise we've made to each other. And we want to have a long engagement.

On her vintage engagement ring: I had no input. We'd been kind of talking about [getting engaged], and I saw something like it online at one point and thought it was really pretty, but I usually wear rose gold. I just love that it’s old and has a story. And I'm happy because it doesn't look like anything else I wear.

On her dog, Ziggy: She's a stubborn little b**ch, that one. She doesn't listen to me. She's in love with Liam. She loves me when he's gone, but she totally ate my diamonds on purpose. She was pooping them out all morning!






Don't forget to check out more information on celebrity styles and latest fashion trends on Krazyfashionrocks.blogspot.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Celebrity Tattoos Female | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan