Kim Kardashian In Black For InStyle UK August 2012

Star Kim Kardashian looks damn hot in black long sleeved sheer dress. Dark black eyes and pale pink lips look mind blowing. We love u KIM....


On dating Kanye West: We know what we are to each other. We've had a deep friendship for so long and that's the start of a really good relationship.

On learning from her failed marriage to Kris Humphries: Taking that time off was critical. I've always been the type to fall in love fast and, with every boyfriend, I plan out my wedding in my head. It has taught me to take things slow.

On being strong post-divorce: I've always believed in love. I haven't always been so lucky, but I still do believe in it. Anyone would want to move on and take the lesson learnt from it. I loved this person, it just wasn't the right situation for me. I try to hold my head up high and live my life.

Don't forget to check out more information on celebrity styles and latest fashion trends on Krazyfashionrocks.blogspot.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Celebrity Tattoos Female | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan