Kendall and Kylie Jenner Seventeen September 2012

Tall and sexy sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner are in Seventeen September 2012 issue. Kendall poses in a plaid blouse with a short striped skirt while Kylie wears plaid shirt with tribal printed skirt.



Kendall Jenner

On trading places with one of her sisters: If I could trade places with any of my sisters for a day, it would be Kim. I want to see what it's like The only time she sleeps is on the airplane. It's just crazy. I feel bad for her, but I still want to know what it's like.

On her love for Kylie: Kim and Kourtney were constantly fighting when they were our age, and then they reached a point where they flipped and loved each other and they were best friends. Now, Kylie is my best friend – we have so much fun…I feel like she brings out the best in me.

On driving her dad crazy: [Now that I can drive], my dad goes crazy. He automatically thinks I'm sneaking out if I leave the house without telling him…He calls me and asks where I am and I'm like, I'm getting food! What do you think I'm doing in the middle of the day?

On their rumored spinoff: It would be about the adventures we go on. We go on lots of adventures. We do crazy stuff! We will kidnap one of our friends or get a group together and go to Disneyland for the night. We do what we want to do. We're just like, Let's make it happen! That sounds so fun!






Kylie Jenner

On her personality: Everyone tells me I'm a lot like Khloe and Rob. I like to have fun, I'm silly, and I keep the mood light.

On Cody Simpson romance rumors: Cody and I are just good friends. That's it. But we can say that as much as we want and people are still going to gossip.




Don't forget to check out more information on celebrity styles and latest fashion trends on Krazyfashionrocks.blogspot.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 Celebrity Tattoos Female | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan